Thursday, October 15, 2009

BAHHHHH!

I have auditions todayyyyyy!

And I'm procrastinating because my agency didn't give me a set time to go this first one (that's right...TWO auditions today!) and I'm nervous so...blog.

This first audition is for a 'vampire comedy' flick and I'm auditioning for a Sorority girl. Well...two Sorority girls...because I'm ambitious. Here's the thing: I have NO idea how to dress like a Sorority girl. The idea that I have in my head is like a Mean Girls/Gossip Girl mix. Annnnnd guess who doesn't have clothes that even CLOSELY resemble that?
Oh well. One does the best one can, yes? *elitist laugh*

...That was me getting into character.

Ok, not really.

But this IS me going to shower now. WISH ME LUCK!!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

1. How did your auditions go?

2. How is that crazy diet stuff going?

3. Can you give me your money?

yemj said...

the auditions went pretty well...i think? i dunno. i never know. i guess if i get a call back then i'll know i did ok!

the crazy diet stuff is going well! i've lost 10 inches overall and i'm back down to 139 lbs. annnnd i'm down to 26% body fat. wooo! it always surprises me when i keep losing inches because i feel like i've been eating so badly or whatever. hehe.

i don't have any money :(

Kara said...

Holy shit, I WANT TO LOSE 10 INCHES! Mail me some of this crazy american diet magic!