Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wellity Wellity Wellity! Looky hurr...

It was suggested to me some time ago that I take up this blogging business again. I thought that nobody read this, hence my severely long absence. WELL NO MORE!
Since the last time I blogged, a few things have changed:
1. I live in a different country. Some would call it the better or worse country. A country that is being run by a President who's last name starts with 'O' and ends in 'bama'. Let's not get started on that.
2. I have a job that's NOT in daycare. But I think there's still the same amount of bodily fluids involved.
3. I have a boyyyyyfrieeeeend. His name is James and he's pretty great. So...if you hear the name James...that's who I'm talking about.

Oh geez, I feel like I'm 15 again and writing in my diary! As my new (and fantastically awesome) roommate would say: Aw! Tender!

Ummmm....
so.

What to blog about.

OH!

I started this new diet kinda thinger called Herbalife. Surprisingly, it doesn't involve smoking copious amounts of weed. As not fun as that would be. This girl at my work is on it and she said she used to be a size 13 and now she's a size 4. So I suppose I could document my experience with it on here.
It'll be like the American Boring Bridgette Jones.

When I started the program last Thursday I weighed 141 lbs. When I weighed myself 3 days later I was 141. BUT! My scale also has a Body Fat Percentage Measuring Thing and I went from 30% to 29%. And we're supposed to measure like...a billion different places on our body to track our 'inch loss' and I've apparently already lost 1.5 inches total. But I feel like that could just be inaccurate measuring on my behalf.
I've also noticed that I have to PEE. Like...ALL. THE. TIME. Lots of peeing. It's practically all I do now.

Oh God, no one wants to read this.


P.S. That James guy that I mentioned took that picture that's at the top of my blog. Of the pretty sunset. He also has a website: Mastermindesigns
It's a little under construction so...yeah. But go visit it! And then tell everyone you know! Then tell everyone you don't know.

2 comments:

Aceblade said...

You blog like no other.... baby.
:D

yemj said...

oh well look who's blog stalking me! ;)