Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh BOY!

Guess what I'm doing RIGHT NOW?!

Scanning old pictuuuuuures!!! That's right! I brought back a crapload of my old pictures from High School and stuff with me, when I went to visit Canada. So now I'm borrowing James' scanner and scanning my little heart out! You have no idea how much joy this is bringing me :) I didn't bring back any REALLY old pictures, like from my childhood. Just stuff from High School. But that's still pretty good! I'm just so happy to be able to have all these pictures that I've had hanging around for forever on my laptop! Here's one:



That's me in Grade 10, at the thrift store right across from my High School. I think this was taken during exams when my friend Michelle and myself had some free time in between tests and needed to de-stress. I know, I'm pretty cool right?

Yeahhhhhh........

1 comment:

Kara said...

Yay you're back! Wooo Im not alone in the blogiverse anymore! I'll have to start writing more!

Also, definitely keep updating on this "herbalife" thing, cause Im interested. My sister did Herbal Magic years ago and it worked great but cost exactly one buttload. I should like to use magic potions to attain the Powers of Hotness. Also the weed smoking diet is a sham. 4 bags of Doritos and a box of pizza pockets a day does not do the body good.