Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Thursday!

Which means it's almost Friday! AND it's measure and weigh day!

Weight: 142 (boooo...I blame it on lady things)
Total Overall Inches Lost: 8.5

Also, I would like to add that - when I started - my scale said my Body Fat Percentage was 30% and now it's down to 28%. Woo!
I just have to work on drinking more water. I'm a terrible water-drinker. I don't like it. But I know that water is good for all sorts of stuff. Like...your body. And I heard that drinking more water helps lessen migraines? I'll hafta do some research on that, because for 1 or 2 weeks of every month I get these crazy bad migraines. And I know what's to blame. Stupid lady things. *sigh*

Anyway! Enough of that. I've been handing out resumes at various restaurants, and I'm pretty hopeful of getting another job soon! I handed in an application at Chili's and spoke to one of the managers. He had me come in the next day to take this test (you have to take a test to work at Chili's...as a server anyway), which I passed! So now I'm just waiting to hear from him because he's going to set up another interview for me with a different manager. I've got my fingers crossed!
WHOAH! The guy just called me and I have an interview on Sundaaaayyyyy! Sweet!

I finished scanning all of my old pictures, now I just have to run them through Photoshop to get all the dust specks off them and stuff. I'm so happy to have them on my laptop!

Well...until next time!

No comments: