Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble Gobble

I'm in Kanaaaab for Thanksgiviiiing. AMERICAN Thanksgiving! I haven't been in the U.S. for Thanksgiving in about a decade. I am stoked!
I love this town. I love the red cliffs. I love that we only have 2 stoplights here. I love that the movie theatre only shows 1 movie per week, running Wednesday through Saturday, beginning at 8 p.m. every night. I love that I was in the same class as the son of the people who own the theatre. But I think what really makes this town great are the people who live here. Namely James' family. I always have the best time whenever I visit and I'm positive it's because of them. They are all the nicest, liveliest, funnest people. Every day that I spend here just feels like the best day ever. Some of the happiest moments of my life have been spent in this town with this family. I just can't say enough! I'm thankful to be spending Thanksgiving in the town that I grew up in, with the family of the person I love.

Annnnd that's about all I have to say! I hope everyone reading this is happy, healthy, and safe :)

1 comment:

JaredNGarrett said...

That's wonderful. We will miss you at our feast, but I'm sure you'll be having a great time.

Incidentally, you should check out my blog with my new novel!

Happy Thanksgiving, sis. Love ya.